понедельник, 13 мая 2013 г.

Top 3 Pages to Visit.


In the following post I would like to present you some links, which I find the most interesting to follow if you are interested in the use of social media and public relations and PR at all. I think it is quite important to be aware of recent events concerning the sphere of your interests. The first of the is the PR Daily page which you can visit going to  http://www.prdaily.com/Main/Home.aspx. It always presents fresh and valid information, concerning recent or upcoming events, new technologies and so on. The other one, which is also always interesting to visit is a Social Media page in Forbes http://www.forbes.com/social-media/. The page provides the readers with relevant and skeptical view on the popular events in the sphere of  social media and public relations. And the final and sometimes seems to me the most important page to visit as a page of PRSA – Public Relations Society of America http://www.prsa.org/.
Enjoy it!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий